Thank you for visiting the Rackspace Community
The The Community is live! Post new content or topics so our teams can assist.

Please contact your support team if you have a question or need assistance for any Rackspace products, services, or articles.

Provide a Service Availability Page

Provide one page where service availability, quality of service and scheduled maintenance can be viewed. This would allow us to get instant feedback on problems so we can be informative to customers without resorting to phoning your support line (when everyone else is)
  • Yes, it will be very nice for users of the platform if they get service availability page that provide quick updates. Students of country like to get essay works from https://ukessaysreviews.com/ here for their best education helps.

• Give one page where benefit accessibility, nature of administration and planned support can be seen. "marketing assignment writing service UK":www.marketingassignment.co.uk/ This would enable us to get moment criticism on issues so we can be educational to clients without depending on calling your help line 

• Thanks for sharing this is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing quality information for free. I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the excellent work. If you need writing tip then visit Buy Coursework for college you can get better help here. This is a great resource for college and university students. These abbreviations really sometimes confuse them as they don't know how to use them.