Please contact your support team if you have a question or need assistance for any Rackspace products, services, or articles.
The following article will get your Rackspace email account setup on your iPhone running on iOS7 using an IMAP connection. An IMAP connection allows you to access and manage your email directly from Rackspace servers. Any changes made on your device will be replicated on the server.
1. From the home screen on your device tap Settings, and then Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
2. You'll will now need to tap Add Account, Tap Other and then Add Mail Account.
3. The "New Account" screen will appear and you'll then Enter in the following information in the fields provided, and then tap the Save button.
4. After your account has been looked up, you'll then select IMAP located at the top and then enter in both the Incoming Mail Server and Outgoing Mail Server fields with the following information:
5. After you've entered in all the information, tap Save and the device will then verify your settings. After you've been verified, you'll then be taken to the Mail & Notes screen, finally Tap the Save button.
After your account has been looked up, you'll then select IMAP located at the top and then enter in both the Incoming Mail Server and Outgoing Mail Server fields or visit HP Support team.