Thank you for visiting the Rackspace Community
The The Community is live! Post new content or topics so our teams can assist.

Please contact your support team if you have a question or need assistance for any Rackspace products, services, or articles.

No Internet Data Connection

HI,

I have an X12 and everything has been fine...up until a few days ago when it lost data connection unless on wifi. I've tried various APN settings that I've read online but none seem to work. I'm on EE (in the UK)Any ideas?

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
forum.cubot.net/viewtopic.php
Business Analytics platform Video

thanks!

• Okay, that looks like you have an issue with your Wireless PCI Card. As far as my knowledge goes, That's what I think is the real issue.  Why don't you try to change the PCI card, Then will see what happens?

You can buy Wifi cards from an online portal I would recommend you Asus PCE - AC56 or else you can go for TP-Link N900 simply because both of them gives you a high speed: It is operated in the range of 2.4 GHz to 5 GHz band. It delivers amazing speed and thus, it is quite beneficial

• In no occasion will I or any other individual who supplies data on this site, be at risk to you or to any outsider for any lost benefits, lost information, intrusion of business, or other unique, backhanded, coincidental, or important harms of any sort emerging out of the utilization or failure to utilize the data given, Essay Writing Company, regardless of whether I am mindful of the likelihood of such misfortune or harms and regardless of whether such misfortune or harms are predictable.