Thank you for visiting the Rackspace Community
The The Community is live! Post new content or topics so our teams can assist.

Please contact your support team if you have a question or need assistance for any Rackspace products, services, or articles.

Default Username/Password for Ambari console?

Hello,

Where can I get the default username/password for the ambari server a newly setup hadoop cluster?

Thanks!

• Hello, 

Unfortunately a late reply, but credentials for servers such as Ambari and SSH, are created and destroyed via the API. 

Documentation for that can be found here -> https://developer.rackspace.com/docs/cloud-big-data/v2/developer-guide/

More over you can always submit a ticket for assistance with this. 

• Hello Guys, You want to enhance English Language and find your error in grammar and spelling without troubles Just visit it : Grammar checker

• To know the easiest process of the setting of the Username and the password then you should know some of the following concepts which are included in the Epson printer recovery mode for the main purpose of the settings of the username and the password.

• The photo you get a kick out of the chance to imparted to us is really the side of the lovely room. This site heavenly gathering of Rood configuration related pictures. These photos help to getting the possibility of contructing such excellent room. I cherish this site because of its uniqueness. Well! I attempt to peruse essaysuniverse yet trust like me other individuals love this site. You keep on refreshing this site with fress and lates plan of room.