Thank you for visiting the Rackspace Community
The The Community is live! Post new content or topics so our teams can assist.

Please contact your support team if you have a question or need assistance for any Rackspace products, services, or articles.

Cloud Solution for Small Business

This question is not answered.

Hi Guys,

I am starting a new small company with 4-5 employees. The idea is to sell online training content.
I would like to get your feedback on purchasing a cloud based solution that can full fill all my company needs. I am just a technical person so would like to use a solution that is user friendly. Solution should provide me the capability of

File sharing - collaboration between employees - like dropbox
Accounting - Salaries,Invoicing to customers,
Marketing
Email Accounts

Please let me know your recommendation.

All Replies
  • Nouman,

Thank you for your interest in Rackspace Private Cloud. I would be more than happy to assist you with this, and have a few suggestions for you. Your requirement, "I would like to get your feedback on purchasing a cloud based solution that can full fill all my company needs" may not be covered by one single solution. That is quite a number of solutions and services; a few we have, a few you would have to outsource. Feel free to email me at dale@rackspace.com referencing this post, and I will get you in contact with all the right people and teams.

--

Dale Bracey

Rackspace Private Cloud - Powered by OpenStack