Thank you for visiting the Rackspace Community
The Community is currently in read-only mode. All content is available, but the ability to post new content or topics is not available at this time.

Please contact your support team if you have a question or need assistance for any Rackspace products, services, or articles.

.ASP .NET Core & .Net Framework 4.6

This question is not answered.

Any clue when you will be either of these to cloud site, I need to start a new project and would like to use them but have to make sure you will support them.

All Replies
  • Howdy hughesii,

Thanks so much for your question! I am currently working with our Engineering team to better understand what the timeline looks like for releasing .NET Core and .Net 4.6.

• So do you have a timeline to when you will have a timeline Hmm

• Our Windows Engineers are testing out .NET CORE 1.0.1 in our staging environment this week, this includes .NET 4.6.2. I expect to have something available in production for our customers to use in Q1 2017.

• Thanks, I assume you mean Q1 2017 ;)

• Nah, we're working on building a time machine to go back in time and develop it!

• Sign me up, I have a whole collection of things I would like to have built

• I'm also building a .Net Core site that is almost ready to publish.  Just checking to see if there might be an update on the progress toward the servers being able to host Core apps.