Welcome to the New User’s Guide for the Rackspace Community. We have created this to help our community members best utilize the Rackspace Community.
We encourage you to start by reading our Community Guidelines. They outline which activities we want to encourage on our community and which activities we frown upon.
If you see that there is information missing or you have questions about one of the wiki pages, then please leave us a comment in our Community Feedback forum.
Help can be found in the following sections:
1. Joining the Community - How to get signed up, logged in, and start contributing.
2. User Profiles & Personalization - How to interact with your user profile, avatars, and bookmarking.
3. Asking & Answering Questions - The reason you are here. Learn how to ask and answer questions with other community members.
4. Searching the Community - How to search for content in the forums.
5. Subscribing to Community Content - Subscribing to forums and posts will allow greater oversight on topics that matter to you.
6. Reporting Abuse – How to report abusive behavior or SPAM to the Community moderators.
7. Being Recognized - Learn how your contributions to our community can result in recognition and perks for yourself.
The Rackspace Community (“Community”) is provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind. The information on the Community sites is created by members of the Community and is intended for reference and general discussions only. Although some of the content may contain information provided by Rackspace employees, it does not represent an assessment of a particular customer environment or an assessment of any specific compliance with laws or regulations or constitute advice. We recommend that you engage additional expertise in order to further evaluate applicable requirements for your specific environment. For customer specific support issues please contact your Rackspace Support Team.READ MORE
RACKSPACE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENTS OF THE RACKSPACE OPEN CLOUD COMMUNITY SITE. RACKSPACE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISCONTINUE OR MAKE CHANGES TO ITS SERVICES OFFERINGS AND SPECIFICATIONS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. USERS MUST TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR APPLICATION OF ANY SERVICES AND/OR PROCESSES MENTIONED IN ANY COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS. EXCEPT AS SET FORTH IN RACKSPACE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS, CLOUD TERMS OF SERVICE AND/OR OTHER AGREEMENT YOU SIGN WITH RACKSPACE, RACKSPACE ASSUMES NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER, AND DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY, RELATING TO ITS SERVICES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
ALTHOUGH PART OF THE COMMUNITY GENERATED CONTENT MAY EXPLAIN HOW RACKSPACE SERVICES MAY WORK WITH THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS IS NOT DESIGNED TO WORK WITH ALL SCENARIOS. ANY USE OR CHANGES TO THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS AND/OR CONFIGURATIONS SHOULD BE MADE AT THE DISCRETION OF YOUR ADMINISTRATORS AND SUBJECT TO THE APPLICABLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SUCH THIRD PARTY. EVEN THOUGH RACKSPACE EMPLOYEES MAY PARTICIPATE IN THE COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS, RACKSPACE DOES NOT PROVIDE TECHNICAL SUPPORT FOR THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS, OTHER THAN SPECIFIED IN YOUR HOSTING SERVICES AGREEMENT YOU HAVE SIGNED WITH RACKSPACE AND RACKSPACE ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS.READ LESS