Please contact your support team if you have a question or need assistance for any Rackspace products, services, or articles.
Hi, I would like to export outlook email to excel, I have a VBA code, but the code exports email by sender email address, however I want the sender name not the sender email address, could you please let me know how to do this?
This method will guide you to copy all emails from a mail folder in Outlook, and then paste to Excel workbook directly. Please do as follows:
1. In the Mail view, click to open the mail folder that you will copy emails from.Note: If you do not want to copy each email’ message text to Excel, please ignore below three steps and jump to step 5 directly.
2. Turn off the Reading Pane by clicking View > Reading Pane > Off. See screenshot:
3. Click View > Add Columns to open the Show Columns dialog box.
4. In the opening Show Columns dialog box, please choose All Mail Fields from the Select available columns fromdrop down list; click to highlight the Message option in the Available columns section, and then click the Add button and OK button successively. See screenshot above.
5. Now select all emails in the open folder, and copy them with pressing the Ctrl + C keys simultaneously.Note: There are two methods to select all emails in the open mail folder in Outlook: A. Select the first email in the mail list, and then press the Ctrl + Shift + End keys at the same time; B. Select any email in the mail list and then press the Ctrl + A keys at the same time.