Thank you for visiting the Rackspace Community
The The Community is live! Post new content or topics so our teams can assist.

Please contact your support team if you have a question or need assistance for any Rackspace products, services, or articles.

Windows 10 Mail App - Gmail problem

Hello,

I've added my gmail account to the Windows 10 Mail App and all my mail is syncing fine.I have two other POP 3 mail accounts attached to my gmail account online - a work email and an ISP one. In my gmail account settings (online, not in Windows Mail App) I have my work email set as the default email address to 'Send mail as:' and not my gmail email account.
In the Windows 10 Mail app, there is only the option to send mail from my gmail address. There is no dropdown option to choose my work email or ISP email address.
Am I missing something, because I need to be able to send from different addresses in my gmail account?

Any help would be great

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:-

https://bit.ly/2HEHBUW

Blockchain Application Examples

Thanks

• Hello! Did you already enabled POP3 in Gmail? By default, Gmail disallow POP3 login outside their webmail. You should enable one by one POP3 for all emails hosted in your Gmail. As far as I know, if you use external service which is linked to Gmail (for example, external POP3 piped to Gmail), you have to connect POP3 directly from the provider, the POP3 server at Gmail will not handle this account.