Thank you for visiting the Rackspace Community
The The Community is live! Post new content or topics so our teams can assist.

Please contact your support team if you have a question or need assistance for any Rackspace products, services, or articles.

How to take backup of Office 365 Mailbox?

Office 365 data are within Microsoft datacenters protects your data from hardware and software failures on Microsoft's side. What if data is accidentally deleted by you or someone tries to delete data without your knowledge forcefully. Or your account hacked, MS Office 365 data datacenter cannot able to help you to restore deleted files and emails, which is discovered after 30+ days or after the site trash bins have been emptied.

I use SysTools Office 365 Backup one of the tools to backup and restore my office exchange online data one of the tools in my own O365 tenant. This software helps me to archive and export Exchange online data as a PST & EML file to local machine.

Share your views......

Parents
No Data
  • Kernel Office 365 Backup & Restore, a secure and the most effective third party software, allows its user to take backup of multiple mailboxes from Office 365 to PST by using CSV files. The software also provides log reports after the backup procedure.

The software is compatible with all Office 365 editions. Its free trial version is also available to download at- www.nucleustechnologies.com/.../

Children
No Data