Thank you for visiting the Rackspace Community
The The Community is live! Post new content or topics so our teams can assist.

Please contact your support team if you have a question or need assistance for any Rackspace products, services, or articles.

Requirement of Mail Server and Calendar Task Management

We are a team of 7 people. We are in business of web based solutions. We are managing multiple websites . We are having official email id on each websites separately. For example me@website1.com, me@website2.com, etc. We want a centralized place where can collect all emails in different mailboxes. For example we will keep me@website.com as our main email account. When I open it, I want to get all the mails of me@website1.com, me@website2.com at single place. Which should be divided into different folders. Along with it will be better if we can also add emails from Yahoo, Hotmail & Gmail.

The second thing we need is a Calendar system. For example there will be a single calendar of our company. Our Boss will add task in the calendar and assign to all the members with regular notification on the assignment. He should be able to check the progress of Task assinged to different members. The task assigned must be visible on the main company calender as well as on the calender of members.

All this should be accessible through web browser so that we can view that on any platform. But if there is a better interface available for Smartphone, Tablet, etc then it will be more better. Integration of Outlook will be added benefit.

We found similar features in SmarterMail. Does Rackspace has better than this.

• Hi Raajs!

Thank you for letting us know you're needs. I've reached out to the appropriate team to help find the answer to your question.

Welcome to the Community!

• Hi Raajs!

It sounds like Hosted Exchange and Rackspace Email will be able to meet your needs. You can create an Exchange mailbox for the primary company email (me@website.com) and then create Rackspace Email mailboxes for each alternate domain (me@website1.com, me@website2.com, etc). Configure Outlook to check for mail in the alternate domain mailboxes using IMAP instead of POP3 and you will see the mailboxes listed in the Outlook folder list.

I suggest using Hosted Exchange and Outlook for corporate email because of the built-in enterprise calendaring capabilities. Your Boss can create calendar events on their calendar and invite members which will put the event on each member's Outlook calendar. Calendars can also be shared as to maintain a central office calendar. As items change or statuses are added, the information will be synced to all members. The calendar functionality is available using Outlook Web Access (OWA) and can be synced to Windows, iOS, or Android devices.

Consider signing up for a 14-day free trial of Rackspace Email and Hosted Exchange to test out this solution and see if it works out for your needs. If you need help, Support is available to help you out by phone or by email.

• Exceptionally great execution as well, and amazing an incentive for cash. I'm thinking about purchasing a shoddy workstation to use for music spilling, yet was given fantastic counsel to go along assignment writers these lines. Haven't thought twice about it for a minute. Very prescribed.

• It extends you ability that look like equips in your toolbox. These strategy would  Online Essay Help be able to you locate a great job. All the more noticeably, they can allow you to keep your movement.

• Create and maintain bulletins, reviews, and sharing lists quickly to effectively deliver on multiple levels. university assignment help System scheduling and mail queuing support for more flexible outbound mail command. Mailing List group can be stored within MDaemon or in an ODBC submissive database.