Thank you for visiting the Rackspace Community
The The Community is live! Post new content or topics so our teams can assist.

Please contact your support team if you have a question or need assistance for any Rackspace products, services, or articles.

Attach file from Cloud Drive directly in webmail

• Hello,

I am just getting familiar with your cloud office tools and I like them. One thing I noticed is that there is an easy way to automatically attach a file from Dropbox when composing an email in the webmail page. There doesn't seem to be a way to do this directly from your own Cloud Drive & I think this would be a great feature that provides a little more integration of your tools directly from the webpage.

I realize that I can always download the file locally (or use the Cloud Drive App, if I'm on Windows) and the attach it (& upload it back to your own servers) ... but this seems a little inefficient and kind of 'clunky'. Please add this nice feature :-)

Thank you for considering this idea.

- Keith

• Hi Keith!

Thanks so much for the awesome suggestion! Our focus during the launch was making sure that we were delivering a great and stable product that our customers wanted but now our focus is to add features and improve! I personally know the Product Manager of Rackspace Plus and I will be sure to pass this feedback along. Please let us know if we can do anything else to assist you and I hope you have a terrific rest of the day.

-Mike