Thank you for visiting the Rackspace Community
The Community is currently in read-only mode. All content is available, but the ability to post new content or topics is not available at this time.

Please contact your support team if you have a question or need assistance for any Rackspace products, services, or articles.

Fetching server tags via rackspacesdk or pyrax

This question is not answered.

In the Rackspace Cloud Admin you can tag your instances with arbitrary tags. Is this data available via pyrax or rackspacesdk? I haven't had much luck finding it.

Alternatively is there another way of fetching this data?

All Replies
  • Hi adrianfalleiro,

I think this question may have been addressed in an earlier thread. Let us know if that doesn't answer your question.

• Unfortunately that did not work. The only metadata present is the following key 'rax_service_level_automation'.

I've added tags via the Rackspace Cloud admin. See screenshot below (IP address removed). Is there a way to get this data?

• Ok so after a bit of digging it looks like this data is fetched in the Rackspace Cloud Admin from https://mycloud.rackspace.com/ck/tag/ (requires auth cookie) and it doesn't look this this data is available anywhere else in the API.

Can anyone else confirm that data is not available via the API? Have I missed something?